Friday, September 16, 2016

The Family

Family is one of the most important parts of my life, ever since I was a young girl I can remember my parents constantly telling me that one of their biggest accomplishments on this earth is creating a family and teaching about the rights and the wrongs among many other things while they have this time here on earth. I agree completely with my parents, I am not yet married but I do have this goal in mind in the future when I have a family of my own someday. Of the things that we are being taught in this class this semester I feel will set a foundation for the rest of my time here at BYU-Idaho just because it is so critical to my major and my emphasis. I am extremely excited and thrilled that I have finally found something that is going to make me very happy and that will one day provide a career for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment