Friday, September 30, 2016

The Joy of Life

This past week in class we talked about the different dynamics that a family has as well as how it is appropriate to address problems that may be hard to handle at times. Everyone has problems sometimes and we just have to be aware and kind to those all around us because we never know what they may be dealing with. I know that within my own family we have very different dynamics then compared to those who live across the street from me. Growing up in a big family has had its challenges but at the end of the day we all love one another and try to be better people in the end. I personally feel that I have been blessed beyond my now imagination and I thank God everyday for all that I have been given and I'm blessed for the circumstances that I'm in no matter the bad days that some ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment